Tuesday 24 January 2012

Makeover madness...

I live with 5 girls, and that means we like to do some very girly things like.... MAKEOVERS!!!
I especially love giving makeovers, as it gives me an excuse to play around with all my makeup. So here is a picture of one of my beautiful house mates Izy, who has about 3 pieces of makeup and doesn't even own a hairdryer (sacrilegious!!)
 Izy before
Izy after
These pictures were taken last Thursday, in preparation for our end of exams big night out! I think she looks great!
Cheers!!

4 comments:

  1. What a good job. A close up on the eyes would have been nice. Is that Urban Decay in use

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is, the picture quality isn't great though, my room was to dark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks really nice in these pics x

    www.k-dollface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not me, it is my house mate, I will pass on the compliment though! xx

      Delete