Thursday 12 January 2012

A little update


Why, hello again! I am already feeling addicted to blogging! So I thought I would post again and tell you a bit more about what I am up to at the moment.

Well as it is January, I have recently returned to University, to my freezing cold house with slight damp in the walls. With the return of university brings an unpleasant period of time however, exams. Now these exams are part of the reason why I started this blog, as a sly form of procrastination; I can't feel guilty about not revising, if I am doing something as productive as starting a blog now, can I? 

This year I have 3 exams, one of which I have already bashed out, the second two however are dreaded. On Monday I have to write 3 essays on Population and Community Ecology (a riveting subject) and on Thursday a Statistics paper (even more riveting). So at this point in time, my soul has been somewhat destroyed, but I know I have next Thursday evening to look forward to, a night of revelry and debauchery (I joke... well probably). Once my exam finishes at exactly 11:30 AM I plan to go home and pop open a bottle (or two) of Pink Fizz, my favorite kind of alcohol, cheap, sweet and fizzy!



Now back to revision…

No comments:

Post a Comment