Wednesday 7 March 2012

Pretty pastels

Looks like pastel colours are going to be huge this spring/summer, in every shop I have been into recently pastels have been everywhere. But I have to be honest, I do not look great in pastel, so I decided to look at other ways I could incorporate pastel colours into my life. You could paint your nails in some nice pale colours, or invest in a bag or some shoes , if you were having a party you could decorate in pastels or maybe buy pretty little cupcakes.



So If like me, pastels really don't look good on you, then there are still plenty of ways you can be a part of the trend! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pastel green but you are right pastels are not good for your colouring. Love those cheeky glasses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my nails this minute are that shade of green! and I really want the glasses! haha!

      Delete