Sunday 8 April 2012

In love... with Naked 2

About 2 weeks ago now, whilst out shopping, my mother decided to buy the Naked 2 palette. I had raved on about how much I loved the original Naked set of eye shadows that she thought it would be a good buy. I have to say I was unbelievably jealous! I was in fact so jealous that 2 days later I bought it for myself, even though at the time I had only about £50 quid to my name (and the palette costs £36). But I can't regret it, I love the new set of eye shadows!

The new selection is much more based on, in their words Taupe and Greige neutrals. I actually prefer it to the original Naked set. I find that this palette has more lighter shades, more suited to day to day wear (but it still can create any style from dark and smokey to neutral looks). However in truth I pick and mix from both of the sets when I do my makeup.

Another reason why I prefer the new Naked is the two-ended shadow brush that it comes with. The two ended brush has a shadow brush and a crease brush ( both made cruelty free) which are great for application of the shadows. The set also comes with a travel-size Lip Junkie Lipgloss in a lovely pink shade that will suit almost anyone!

The new metal case the palette has is another plus in its favor, the original set had a suedey exterior which for the life of me I cannot keep clean! So the new metal case is much more functional!

Overall I love the Naked 2 palette! I am very glad I spent the last of my limited funds on it!



1 comment: