Saturday 7 April 2012

It's been a while...

Hello strangers! I am finally doing another blog post! It has been a month since my last, I have been so neglectful! However it is not completely my fault! For the last month I have had 4 coursework deadlines (all in one week!) and I have been at my granny and grandads house, where there is no internet! But now, I am finally home!

There have been so many things I have wanted to blog about, and I have done some serious shopping in the last few weeks ( I went a little mad to be honest!). So hopefully I will be able to sort myself out and get back to business, but I have got a ton of revision  to do (I have five exams in May, yay) and even more coursework (my life is so fun). So lets hope I can fit a few blog posts into the next few weeks! 

Anyhoo, Happy Easter!

2 comments: